Friday, January 29, 2010

It came! It came! It came!

The I-600 approval just came in the mail! Saying that I am excited is a complete understatement. I was on the phone with my husband when the mail came. I grabbed it hoping that it was going to be in the mail just as I hope it will be everyday and sure enough it was! When I opened I immediately searched for something that said "approval" I found it right away and I started jumping up and down while shouting "It came! It came! It came!" I am so unbelievably happy right now I can't even think straight! Now, being that our agency is not open on Fridays I have to wait until Monday before I fax the form over to them. Hopefully it will be just a few short weeks before we meet our son for the very first time. Honestly, this just became completely surreal. I can't believe that this is actually going to be happening soon! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I'm too excited to write anything else. Will keep you posted on what the agency says on Monday. Today is a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment