Monday, October 18, 2010

"Ahhhh, Ahhhh", Goes the Sheep!

This past weekend we enjoyed another visit to the cider mill. This time Ryan got to....

Spend time with his Uncle Ronnie and Auntie Kati.....



His Grandma and Grandpa....


He also got to eat some yummy donuts......




Go down a slide.......



And....play with sheep!







It was such a great time. The best part of this trip was when my dad said to me how he thought that Ryan's birth parents would be happy because Ryan is so happy. This couldn't be more true. He is happy and is surrounded by so many people who love him to pieces. His birth parents would be very happy to know just how much he is loved!

1 comment:

  1. I love that he got so close to the sheep and didn't freak out!
    It's great to see him so happy. I agree, I am sure his birth parents would be very happy to see how well he is doing.

    ReplyDelete