Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

My Mother's Day weekend was a great one!!! It started by an hour massage my husband had set up for me. I walked in to the hair salon for a WAY overdue hair cut and the receptionist said, "I have a surprise for you! Your husband also has an hour massage booked for you for Mother's Day!" Not expecting that at all and boy was it a nice surprise. I have the greatest husband!!! Yesterday couldn't have been a nicer day...best part about it was spending time with my family. We started the day off by going to Chooch a.k.a Church and then went to take a few family photos at Cranbrook. Later in the afternoon we had dinner at my parents house and ended the day by going out for ice-cream at the dairy farm. All in all, it was a perfect Mother's Day and I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful mom and to be a mom to a very special little boy! Next year for Mother's Day I should be holding a referral picture of our little Annie. So exciting to think about! Here are a few pictures from the weekend....

My beautiful Mom and Ryan not wanting to smile!
Ryan loved the duckies in the water!
Finally a smile!


My beautiful grandma!
Ryan loves his great-grandma!

1 comment:

  1. Such nice photos of you and your family! Beautiful. Sounds like a wonderful day...especially the surprise massage. Your husband ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete