Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ryan's 2 Year Photo Shoot

Lately Ryan has been TERRIBLE when it comes to taking pictures. Whenever I get the camera out he starts whining and turns away so it has been difficult to capture a descent picture of him. Even if I ask him to smile he does a fake smile and says Cheese in a whiny voice. SO, I have been putting off his 2 year pictures for a while because I knew it would be a challenge and I knew he would not cooperate with any one no matter who was taking his picture. I decided this morning that I would try a candy bribe just to see what would happen. Well, it worked and I was able to capture some nice pictures of him. I had to keep putting Tee-Tee on my head to make him smile. Here are a few pictures from today....










3 comments:

  1. What a big boy!! Great pics! He is growing up!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute, Parker does the SAME whine of "cheese" he looks in pain when he does it rather than smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful boy! Love, Great Uncle John

    ReplyDelete