Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Hoopla!

We've been so busy with Christmas prep this year. All of the things of course have been lots of fun! Here are a few things we've done so far...
Decorated Christmas Cookies with Cousins...
Ate the decorated cookies...
Went to a family Christmas dinner...
Celebrated (grandma/great-grandma's) 95th Birthday
I'm leaving out several things but it's been hard to keep up! I'm so excited for Christmas morning to see the look on Ryan's face! Love this time of year and love how blessed I am in my life.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you've had a great holiday season so far. Keep it up and have a wonderful Christmas. Christmas morning is on the top of my list of the things I am looking forward to experiencing as a mother. Enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete