Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Baptism

This past Sunday we had Ryan baptized and what a special day it was. It turned out to be a beautiful sunny day as we celebrated with our close family. I've looked forward to having him baptized since the day we brought him home. Thanks to my parents we had a nice celebration after church at their house and everything turned out wonderfully. Ryan was a good boy (for the most part during church). He did however start crying during the actual baptism ceremony when the priest poured the water over his head. Poor baby. However, he looked adorable even when he was crying. Joey and I chose my brother and my sister as his Godparents who are two very special people in his life.

Here are a few pics from the big day.....













4 comments:

  1. He did look adorable crying, I love the picture of him on your shoulder. Congrats to Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a very special day! Ryan looks precious in his white outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle also cried during his Baptism. Ryan looks so adorable - Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete