Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baseball=Fun....Pool=No Fun!

This morning I did the ultimate task....cleaned behind the refrigerator! This was because I dropped our salt shaker behind there and I figured while we had the fridge pulled out it would be the perfect opportunity to vacuum it up and gather any other mystery items we could find. Amongst one of those items was a baseball! Not even sure how the heck a baseball got behind the fridge but yay for balls....Ryan's favorite toy to play with other than trucks of course! He had lots of fun playing with the baseball with daddy and Cooper.







After that we went for a walk and then decided to take a little dip in our crab pool. I thought that because Ryan has been extra happy lately that he just may enjoy his pool. NOPE! He screamed pretty much the whole time and kept saying Uhhhhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhh! Oh well! Maybe next summer we will have more fun in our pool.




2 comments:

  1. I don't even want to think about what's behind our fridge...probably nothing as good as a baseball! Poor Ryan in that pool! I bet next summer he'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy what you find behind appliances and furniture when you move them. I have a feeling I'd find some pretty gross stuff. You got lucky and found a baseball! Awesome! It's fun to see that Cooper got in the action too.

    I wonder why Ryan wasn't into the pool? I agree with Christine, next year he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete