Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I couldn't wait to take Ryan trick-or-treating! He seemed to really enjoy himself as he ran from house to house in his little monkey costume. He was more interested in trying to go into people's houses when they opened their door rather than get candy! Here are a few pictures from the weekend!

Let's just say my pumpkin carving skills aren't very good....


Joey's are much better than mine....

Say cheese.....


Trick-or-Treating....




4 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays too! Ryan was an adorable monkey!! Glad you all had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute monkey! How cute that he wanted to go into people's houses:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little monkey and what great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so cute in his costume!!! It looks like you guys really enjoyed your first Halloween together :)

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete