Monday, November 29, 2010

Santa

Yesterday we took Ryan to visit Santa and I must say, I am very proud of how well he did. I've been teaching him about Santa, showing him pictures and making the name Santa fun and cheerful every time I would mention his name. When you ask Ryan what Santa says he will say "Huh Oh" It's really cute. So, yesterday was the big day and he did so good....no smile but no tears either! When we were walking away from Santa Ryan gave a little wave good-bye.






Here are a few other photos from yesterday....





5 comments:

  1. I am so impressed that he sat with Santa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also impressed! Kyle screamed when we put him on Santa's lap! Love the pictures of the whole family:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet. I always feel like it takes a baby a year or two of seeing Santa before they feel comfortable. Looks like he did great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! He sat with Santa! and loked so cute doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the advice about the dog. I just checked out the pic of yours and oh my goodness...so cute. Do you mind if I ask what kind of dog you have?

    ReplyDelete