Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Here We Go Again!!!!

Oh...My...Goodness....I'm Going To Be A Big Brother!!!!
That's right! We're adopting baby number 2!!!! We will be adopting a little baby girl from South Korea and couldn't be more excited. When we submitted our pre-application to the agency a few weeks ago we were told it would be a 4-6 month wait for the formal application, maybe a little less since this was our second adoption. However, I was not expecting it to come in the mail two weeks later!!!! So, we spent the last few weeks completing the app., going for physicals etc.
Here is roughly what the timeline will look like to bring our little Annie home....
Home study....should be completed and sent to Korea by July/August thereabouts.
Referral...9 Month wait for a referral for a girl (that would bring us to April(ish) 2012 to receive our referral.
Travel...3-4 months after referral (that would bring us to July/August 2012)

The journey to bring Annie home is going to be a long one and at times frustrating but will be so worth it in the end! I can't wait to have my little girl!!!



12 comments:

  1. How exciting! We're working with AIAA this time around too. I love the name Annie! Can't wait to get our girlies home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what WONDERFUL news!!! I'm so happy for your family and can't wait to follow along on your journey to Annie! Ryan will be a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! How exciting!! I am so happy for you and I love the name Annie too. What incredible news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! Congrats!! Our agency has a 20 month wait this tome around. Ugh. I am looking forward to following your journey to Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so happy for you. The process is grueling I know. I can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh, such GREAT news! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this picture of Ryan - so cute!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations you three! Can't wait to have a great niece! Love, Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I love the name Annie! Glad to find your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited, we are on the EXACT same timeline! I freaked out when we got the formal app!!! Now I am just paperchase crazy!

    ReplyDelete