Friday, September 10, 2010

15 Months

15 months....REALLY?!?! I'm having a hard time believing that our little peanut is 15 months old today. Some days he is so much more like a toddler than a baby and to be honest, it makes me a little sad. I can't believe that when we saw his picture for the first time 10 months ago today he was only 4 months!!!!! We do however, love how much happier and sillier he has become and how funny his personality is. He makes me laugh pretty much every day because of how funny he is. I am enjoying my time as a stay at home mom more and more each day and feel truly blessed that I am able to do so. What a joy it is to spend my time with such a fun loving little boy. Don't get me wrong...he has his moments and is beginning to test my patients.
Ryan is a busy little boy who is discovering the world around him with each week bringing something new and exciting. Here's what Ryan has been up to...

*He loves playing with his trucks....still his favorite toys to play with. He makes awesome truck noises too!
*His walking is quickly turning into a run!
*He weighs in at a whopping 21 pounds!
*He is 29.5 inches....grew an inch since June!
*He follows me every where all day....even when Joey is home he will still follow me even if I get up to grab a tissue.
*He is still in love with Elmo/Sesame Street but has also discovered a love for good ole Barney!
*He has discovered spinning around in circles
*He is very attached to both his monkey and blanket! If he has his blanket, but not his monkey he looks around and says "eee" for Monkey.
*Some new words he is saying....eee (Monkey), Ba, ba (bye-bye), Sssssthat (What's that), Wow, Ball, Yeah, and YAY!!!!!
*If you ask him what a snake does he says, Ssssssss!
*His most frequent words are Uh-Ah, Ball, and Yeah.
*He has started throwing tantrums...this is fun. He let's out a scream just before he throws himself on the ground.
*He loves Cooper and can't give him enough kisses in a day.
*His loves for books continues to grow...this makes me happy.

I can't believe that at the end of this month he will be home 6 months! That's crazy to me and time is certainly flying by. That's why I need to remind myself to treasure even the smallest moments and back a big deal out of the little things. Before I know it, he will be starting kindergarten.

Here are a few pics.....

Sometimes we are crabby....




But MOST of the time we are happy, silly, and cuddly....





3 comments:

  1. Isn't it just unbelievable how fast time is going by? It really sounds like he is doing great! I love that his personality has come out more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ryan is saying a lot of new words! I love that he says "Ssssssss" for snake - too cute:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, his baby face is GONE! I love all of the pics, even the sad ones. I think Parker hit the terrible "2'" at 17 months...

    ReplyDelete