Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Art Project!

I have wanted to start art projects with Ryan for a while but being that unfamiliar things scare him I wanted to wait until he was a little older. He has made such great progress lately and he is becoming less afraid of thing so I thought it would be a good time to bring on the arts and crafts. I even found a little smock for him at the dollar store and in my opinion he looks so stinkin cute wearing it. At first he tried to lick the paint and didn't like it on his hands but after he got used to the idea he went to town and created 4 beautiful works of art that are all framed!






4 comments:

  1. What a precious little artist! I just started doing more projects with our little guy and he loves it.

    I see you're from MI...we just moved here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... adorable!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, I have been wondering when we are ready. I love that you found a smock for $1!!He looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete