Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall has Fallen!

Fall has fallen and I couldn't be more happy! I absolutely love fall. Yes summer has come to end and winter is approaching but there is so much to love about the fall. It's one of the reasons why I love living in Michigan! We enjoy going to cider mills and apple orchards, not to mention Halloween! It's one of my favorite holidays! I even have a Halloween tree decorated with fall and halloween ornaments! Ryan points to it and says "thaaaaattt" and he loves when it is turned on so he can look at the lights!

This past weekend we visited a cider mill that we've never been to before. It was cold and breezy but we were together as a family. Ryan sat on Joey's lap and we all sat around and drank cider and ate cinnamon and sugar donuts! To me it was the perfect fall moment. One I have waited for for a very long time. It made me so happy to look over at my little boy's cinnamon and sugar covered face knowing he is our child. It was just one of those moments when I took the time to appreciate just how lucky I am. Greatest husband, greatest son, and greatest season all rolled into one = Perfect!









4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful first fall memory as a family of three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the perfect activity to welcome fall! The cider and cinnamon sugar donuts sounds so yummy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you are blessed:) I love fall too and all the fun activities it brings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall. I would also love some of that cider and the donuts!

    ReplyDelete