Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All Aboard!

We have a train lover on our hands. It seems that Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse have taken a back seat for the time being. Don't get me wrong, he still loves watching Sesame Street and will run and tell me that Coo-Key is on T.V. and when he sees Mickey he still laughs and does the Hot Diggity Dog Dance! But right now, it's all about the Choo Choo Trains a.k.a (Choo Choo Awww's). He absolutely loves his trains or anything to do with trains. He has discovered a love for Thomas the Train and Chugginton! It's so cute how excited he gets when he sees anything to do with trains. Trains must always be on his mind because yesterday at the grocery store Ryan looked at the cashier and went "Choo Choo, chucka, chucka, Choo, Choo" The man just started laughing! Not to mention the very first thing out of his mouth in the morning and after his nap is Choo Choo!









5 comments:

  1. Ahh, that is so sweet. Thomas looks like the least soft and snuggly security blanket ever! :)

    I have lots of little ones in my family that can't get enough of Thomas and I love it. It's so easy to buy for them now because there is alwasys a new train to get. Have you though about getting the Thomas Train Track table? I'll bet he'd love it and it has a big drawer built in to store all the "stuff". So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how he is kissing and cuddling with his choo choo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Thomas! My nephew loved Thomas as well, that little train is irresistible. You should see if the "real" train is pulling up to a train station near you home. He may love a chance to take a ride on Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is getting so big!! Love the choo choos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. D is like this about TRUCKS...first word out of his mouth in the mornings (after calling for Dada & Mama)...and sometimes the last thing I hear before he falls asleep is a fire-truck siren. Silly boy.

    I love hearing what these little guys say to grocery store clerks. I suspect they've heard it all by now. Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete