Monday, January 31, 2011

Winter Walk

Every Sunday we have dinner at my parents house and this Sunday we decided to take advantage of all this snow and go for a walk. My parents live on a dirt road so each season there is something beautiful to see. It's a peaceful walk and one Ryan seemed to enjoy as he was being pulled in his sled by his Grandpa (Bapa). I didn't think Ryan would make the entire 1 mile walk without getting impatient but he had a blast! Cooper did too especially when he saw the Turkeys and Deer! Here are a few pics from our walk....











4 comments:

  1. Some of my favorite pictures from when I was little are in the snow. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunday was perfect for being out in the snow.... we did the same thing!! love the close up of ryan, he is getting such a personality, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a beautiful place for a walk. D loves being pulled on his sled too. One day I pulled him around our block...twice...and he was totally ready to go again, but I decided it was too cold for, "MORE, MAMA!"

    ReplyDelete