Thursday, February 10, 2011

20 Months!

Someone is growing fast and here we are at 20 months old! It's amazing how fast time flies with a busy, silly, little boy that keeps me on my toes!! Here is what's new with Ryan....

*He has a new morning wake up time of 6:15 a.m. rather than 7:15 a.m....not sure what happened there!

*His vocabulary has taken off this past month. His newest words are... Elme (Elmo), Abbie (from Sesame Street), Beep Beep (trucks), Oh No!, Ow, Did It!, Na Na (Knock, Knock), No!, Sew (snow), DOUGH (dog), Zeep (zip), Hi Baby! and E...R (ear).

*His obsession with trains continues to grow.

*His tantrums have subsided for the time being.

*He has mastered climbing...took him awhile with his short little legs.

*He will call "Mama", "Mama", and then when I reply with yes Ryan, he will Say "Hi Mama!!"

That's all for now.....


Cheeeeeesseee...


4 comments:

  1. I like the "Mama", "Mama", "Hi Mama". We used to do that to my mom and it drove her crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his smile especially in the first picture, he is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome little man he is becoming. I hope he is going back to his 7:15 wakeup time again soon!

    ReplyDelete