Friday, February 18, 2011

That bugs me...

What bugs me you ask...The stomach bug that is! That pretty much sums up our week in a nutshell....STOMACH FLU! I can't even remember the last time I threw up that much and felt that awful. Not to mention, taking care of a almost 20 month old when feeling that horrible is almost impossible. I would however like to give a special thanks to Mickey Mouse, Chuggington, and Thomas the Train for helping me through the day. My poor husband who has been traveling this week for work came down with the stomach flu yesterday while he is stuck in a hotel. I feel so bad for him and can't wait for him to get back home today. I just feel sorry for him that he now has to get on an airplane with a nauseous stomach. The only good things that came out of this week include.....Ryan never threw up and my jeans fit a little looser now...OH, and my house is completely cleaned and disinfected!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you found some silver linings in what sounds like a BAD week. I'm sorry to hear you and your hubby were/are sick. I hope Ryan stays healthy. YAY for loose jeans (I could use a little of that...but not the way you got there). ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you guys have been sick, that sounds awful. There really is nothing worse than a stomach bug, especially when you are taking care of a toddler. I hope things get better and that Ryan avoids the bug. But at least the house is clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear! I SO feel for you taking care of Ryan while being sick, it is TOUGH! Hope you are all on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry that you all have been sick:-( I hope everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete