Sunday, February 6, 2011

Email

Two weeks ago I sent updated photos and a letter that was translated into Korean to Ryan's foster family. In the letter I gave them my email address only hoping that they would send something. Yesterday, I received an email from them!!!! When I opened the email there was a short but very sweet email written in English. His foster family basically said that they were happy to see Kaon so happy and that they received and are enjoying the updated pictures of Kaon. I was and still am so happy that they sent us an email. I just now replied to them and sent a few more picture of Ryan. I love that we have a means of communication with his foster family other than only through the agency! This makes me very happy.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I hope for that one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I haven't had such luck. D's foster parents were quite a bit older and I suspect they don't have a computer...but maybe their kids do...in fact, I'm SURE they do. The next letter I send to the FM...I'm going to include my email address (again...at least I think I've given it a while back).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. Imagine how happy that made them to get something from you. I'm sure there are lots of babies that they just sort of never hear about again. That's so exciting that you have this new way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a wonderful blessing to be able to have direct contact with the foster family. We also created a photosite and frequently upload new pics/videos for them to see.

    ReplyDelete