Monday, March 14, 2011

We're Having a Potty!

Lately Ryan has been coming up to me grabbing himself in the front and saying "uh Oh" or will touch his behind and say "ewww" if he made a poop! So, I thought why not introduce the potty. Yesterday I got out his potty chair for the first time and had him sit down. The first time around nothing, but we tried again about 20 minutes later and I suddenly heard his chair playing music. I checked it and sure enough he had peed in it. We all cheered for him and he stood up and looked and said "pee pee" as he pointed to his potty chair! It was so cute! Today we tried the potty again and he peed two more times in it! I know we are only scratching the surface of potting training but hey, it's a start!

Passing the time on the potty....

4 comments:

  1. Great job Ryan!!!
    Also - you are freaking me out! I am not ready for potties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Ryan! Maybe potty training will turn out to be breeze and if not he still looks cute on his potty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely how it starts. We started with D around 18 months and he goes on it a lot now. Definitely not potty trained, but getting closer. I probably need to put him in big-boy underpants over the weekend and see what happens. Maybe he'll tell us more...and have accidents too, of course.

    ReplyDelete