Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus!

This Christmas was so much fun with Ryan. He really got into the Christmas spirit! He loved all Christmas decorations and all the Christmas movies too! He especially loved watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer... I think we watched that movie 8000 times! Since we began talking about Christmas Ryan has said he wanted a fire truck from Santa so that is what Santa brought him. He was a little overwhelmed with all the presents but quickly found a few new toys to be his favorites. He also got Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story and is quickly becoming a huge fan of the movies! I'm about about this because I am getting tired of watching the Cars movie :) We also made a Birthday cake for Jesus and sang Happy Birthday to him! All in all it was a wonderful Christmas and even better that we were finally in our new home starting new traditions.

My Boys!
Fire Trucks from Santa!
Cars....
"I squirt you mama"
Another great addition to this year's Christmas is our new niece Lilllian!
Ryan and Cousin Lillian with Great-Grandma
My BFF
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment