Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I can only hope that 2012 will be as wonderful as 2011 was! I really can't complain about this past year. It was an incredibly busy year but such a great one. I do however hope that 2012 will bring us something a little extra special..our Little Annie! I am hoping our homestudy gets sent to Korea in the next week or so and that this time next year we have a daughter. Until then, I will continue to enjoy my time with Ryan.
As always we stayed in for NYE. We usually go out for dinner and then come back home for drinks and dessert. This year we just decided to stay in and make a bunch of appetizers and have my parents/siblings over. We had so much fun eating and drinking and playing Wii! Unfortunately Ryan wasn't feeling good so went to bed earlier than I had hoped!
Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2012...a little baby girl ;))))))






My dad showing off his head stand skills!
Me and my pops!

3 comments:

  1. Hi just found your blog and am so looking forward to reading about your 2nd adoption journey! Our home study was on its way to Korea last week, so we're also hoping for a Christmas 2012 miracle. :D Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your short hair!!! Very fun!

    Happy New Year Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for this week or next! I love your haircut!

    ReplyDelete