Sunday, June 6, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

We are only through our first of 4 busy weekends in June and I am already exhausted. Yesterday we had our nephew's 3rd birthday celebration and Ryan got to spend some time with his cousins, aunts, uncles, and Grandma D. Today we went to my cousins house for Ryan's first birthday pictures! He woke up this morning a little on the whiny side so I already knew that Ryan wasn't going to be all smiles today. Before he left for pictures he was sitting on the floor just crying and I was sitting next to him just watching him. He didn't want to be held he just wanted to sit and cry. As I was watching him I noticed that his right bottom molar is SO about to cut through. It looked so painful and I felt so bad for him. I was a little relieved that I actually figured out the reason for his whining and crying. I gave him some motrin and that seemed to dull the pain for a while. He was at the doctors this week and she said that his molars are ALL coming in. Poor Ry-Ry! The bottom right one seems to be a little ahead of the other ones. Needless to say, we didn't get a ton of pictures of him smiling...oh well!

This week our little peanut will turn one and this weekend we will be having his birthday party. I have a ton of stuff to finish up before this weekend I almost feel that there aren't enough days to get everything done. I know, I know, everything will work out just as it always does. I am totally the type of person that stresses out over things that in most cases always turn out to be okay. I seriously need to relax and try to slow down to take it all in! My baby is only going to turn one once!

Sorry no pics this time....will post some tomorrow! Too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment