Friday, June 25, 2010

Date Night

Tonight my husband and I enjoyed a night out with just the two of us for the first since we brought Ryan home. We wanted to wait until Ryan was fully adjusted and comfortable with my parents before leaving him for the evening and having someone else put him to bed. Being that Ryan LOVES my his grandma it was completely fine and he of course was such a good boy for her, played and laughed, and went right to bed when it was time. Joey and I had a nice dinner out, shared a bottle of wine, walked around the mall, and got an ice cream. It was nothing fancy but it felt nice to spend some much needed time alone and away from Ry Ry. Of course we talked about him most of the time and as soon I got home I went into his room, picked him up and kissed him good-nite...he didn't even wake up!
Glad we had the chance to have our 'date' night! Thanks mom!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We are planning a date night SOON.
    Sounds like yours was great.
    Dinner & ice cream...perfect.

    ReplyDelete