Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My buddy...

Ryan is my little buddy and I am enjoying my job as a stay at home mom more than I ever imagined. I feel blessed that I get to be with him all the time and literally watch him grow right before my eyes. He is developing into such a sweet and smart little boy and I love him so much. Of course some days are far more challenging than others but overall he is such a joy.

It seems that in just the last week he has changed so much. He is now standing without holding onto anything for 15-30 seconds. He loves dancing and his latest thing is SCREAMING! Not an upset scream, just a I just found my voice and I love the way it sounds scream. It really gets under my skin because he does it ALL-THE-TIME and it hurts my ears! The best was when he was screaming while we were waiting in line at the post office.

He is so close to walking, just needs to build up some confidence....shouldn't be long now. He is also healing very well after his surgery and things are pretty much back to normal. We are in the process of transitioning from two naps a day to one. So far it's not too bad...some mornings are longer and crabbier than others but his afternoon nap has been any where from 2 and half hours to almost 3 hours. I can get so much done during that time. Things are good and we are all happy.





1 comment:

  1. Wow! I would love for Kyle to take a 2-3 hour nap:-) Ryan is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete