Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Weekend Wrap up!

This past weekend was probably one of my favorite weekends of the year so far. We spent Friday night watching Halloween movies (after Ryan went to bed of course). I absolutely love Halloween!!
On Saturday Michigan State won! Go State!!!

Our city's downtown had trick or treating so we met up with some friends to go trick or treating at all the store fronts. It was great! Ryan loved getting candy and he certainly turned heads in his awesome Santa costume! My wonderful husband also made me a nice dinner Saturday night!
Sunday I captured a few fall photos of whats left of the colors. We also enjoyed a wonderful Sunday dinner at my parents house.
Ryan got to run around and play outside.
I got to give lots of love to my new niece Lillian.
We even took a nice long walk down my parents dirt road! It was a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like an awesome weekend. Can I tell you that I LOVE the santa idea. I mean, how many halloween costumes can you use twice a year ya know. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete