Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pre-Pre-School

So, I signed Ryan up for a parent-toddler pre-school class that started 3 weeks ago! Boy am I ever so glad I did...for a few reasons. The first reason is that it is so super cute and Ryan loves it! When we pull up to the building he starts yelling "pee-soo". It's once a week for an hour. It's in the most adorable classroom and Ms. Mary, his teacher is so sweet. The class consists of free play, circle time, craft time, snack and singing. All of these things are done together with the child so it's a great bonding experience too.
The second reason why I love this class is the moms that I've met. There are two moms specifically. On the first day of his class a lady walked in with a little Asian boy who totally looked Korean. I walked right up to her and said "I just have to ask, is your son adopted from Korea?" She said Yes!!! Turns out he was adopted the same month and year Ryan was and they are one month apart in age, only they used a different agency. Better yet, she lives a 1/2 mile from my house!!! The second mom I met is a very nice girl who has the most adorable little girl. Turns out she lives in my subdivision and we have SO much in common and our kids play so nicely together!
I love meeting new people and I love it even more when I feel a connection with the people I meet! Not to mention that it makes me SO happy that Ryan already loves "school". He even runs up to the teacher to give her a hug at the end of class. This melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment