Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My BFF

My sister is one of my favorite people. She is my best friend. She is the person I turn to first. She is the one person in the life that I know will always be there for me. She understands me in a way that no one else does. She always has my back. She never judges me. She is always supportive. She is a loving Auntie to Ryan. She is a wonderful person.
I've been blessed with many wonderful people in my life but there is just something a little extra special about my sister. Maybe it's because we are very similar or maybe it's because she's awesome. Yes, we bicker and argue but what sister's don't?? She's younger than I am but I look up to her in so many ways and am so blessed that God chose her as my sister.
Love....
My....
Sister....

No comments:

Post a Comment