Friday, October 28, 2011

Tractors!

The cider mill by our house has become our new favorite. We've been there several times this fall and it never gets old. It's very small and there isn't much to do but it is very quant. It's simplicity is what I love most. The best part isn't the cider and donuts, nope...it's the table filled with tractors and corn! Well, I love the cider and donuts.
Ryan loves playing with the tractors and could actually care less about the cider and donuts. Ryan and I made a visit there yesterday because we were bored of being trapped inside on a cold rainy fall day. When we pulled up Ry started yelling Tractors Mama! Tractors!!! When it was time to go almost an hour later someone was very unhappy!



1 comment:

  1. I have friends that decorated their sons nursery with John Deere Tractors and it's super cute. I also have a tractor Christmas ornament...it reminds me of home (Ohio). :)

    ReplyDelete