Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Crab in a Crab Pool...uh oh!

Ryan and I had a fun day!!! I love summer time and I am so glad it's finally getting hot out! We spent a lot of time outside today. Almost every day I lay a blanket in a shady spot on the grass for Ryan and I to sit on. Cooper usually joins us too! I bring out toys and treats for Ryan and a magazine for me and he sits and plays and I lay there and read. It's so relaxing! Being that he hates the grass he won't leave the blanket which nice too. Ryan and I also took a trip to Target today so I could buy him his first baby pool. On hot days like today it will be nice to cool off in a little pool! They had this crab pool and I thought it was so cute for him. I mostly liked how it has a canopy to block out some of the sun. I had to wait until my husband got home from work for him to blow it up and at this point it was getting close to Ryan's bed time so he was getting a little "crabby". I sat him in the pool without water just to see his reaction. The pictures say it all...







Let's hope he will enjoy it when it is filled with water. He loves his baths so I am hoping he will love his pool too!

5 comments:

  1. So unbelievably COOL, Kari!

    Love,
    Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crab pool is pretty cool!! I want to get Cooper a pool, but he is still traumatized from the duck bathtub!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor guy, but he's still darling. Parker HATES grass too, he refuses to sit on the yoga mat at boot camp and cries. So I never get core work done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute crabby boy. I have to get my hubby to set our pool up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crab pool! Hopefully Ryan will see that the crab pool is cool once it is filled up with water.

    ReplyDelete