Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun at Grandpa & Grandma's

Today was a good day. Actually the whole weekend was so nice and relaxing. Today we spent the day at my parents house and Ryan was such a good boy given that he didn't have his afternoon nap. We went for a walk, had a typical summer bbq dinner of chicken, corn on the cob, and mash potatoes, we played outside, and went to our favorite dairy farm for ice cream. I love watching Ryan be happy and enjoy himself too. It really was a good day and these are the days I have waited for for a very long time. There are still some days that I find it hard to believe that I am actually able to experience such joy from a child. I love seeing Ryan be happy and content and finally feeling like he is completely adjusted to his new life. He has some off days just as any chid does but overall he is a very happy little boy who has made me a very happy mom!








3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great weekend! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog, Kari and Joey! It's almost like I'm getting to know my great nephew from a distance. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it for his 1st birthday, but I'm sure it will be one to remember for all time!

    Love,
    Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great weekend! I love the last photo:-)

    ReplyDelete