Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!

Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of getting married someday and having a family of my own. Even though things happened a little different than I once pictured, I couldn't be happier. In fact, I am so glad that things happened the way they did because I have been blessed with the most wonderful son. Today was my first Mother's Day as a mom and it was great. Ryan was great even without getting a nap. We even went to church with my family this morning for the first time since we've been home from Korea (yes, I know we have been bad) and Ryan did great in church too. We then went to my parents' house and spent the day there. Ryan was a very happy baby today and there were several times he would just started laughing for no reason.

I loved watching Ryan feel so happy and content around my parents, grandma, and siblings. That right there was such a wonderful Mother's Day gift in itself. Today was a great day and I couldn't be happier. I loved being with my family and being with my son. My first Mother's Day was one I will never forget. Being a mother has changed my life and is truly the greatest blessing!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!!!

Here are a few pics of today...unfortunately my sister and her boyfriend had to leave because my sister got tonsillitis...Yikes!!!!










5 comments:

  1. Awww... so beautiful. I remember talking to you, looking forward to this day when you'd be able to celebrate Mother's Day with your son. So happy for you today!! Happy Mother's Day :)

    God Bless,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Wishing you a very happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT photos. What a beautiful family.
    Happy Mother's Day.
    Ryan, your smile is so cute. LOVE seeing all your teeth in that one shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Happy first Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete