Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Shoes!

Ryan finally got his first pair of 'real' shoes. His grandma F was nice enough to buy him his first pair. We actaully went to a few places and all of the ones we liked they didn't have in his size. So, we found this nice pair on stride rite's website! A good pair of walking shoes sure doesn't come cheap considering he will be grown out of them in a blink of an eye! I feel like he looks like such a big boy wearing them. SO cute!





Other than a new pair of shoes there isn't a whole lot to report. My husband had to make his first business trip to D.C. since we've been home from Korea and I'm not going to lie, I was really dreading this week. It turned out to not be so bad after all. Well, Tuesday we had a REALLY bad day but yesterday and today have been wonderful! Joey will be back home this evening and things can go back to normal for a while now. I survived being alone but I really don't like it. I much rather have my husband here with us. We all missed him!!! Now we have a nice weekend to look forward to!

4 comments:

  1. I love the new shoes! So cute, and Ryan does look like a big boy in them! I'm glad you survived the week without your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the big boy shoes. Look at all those teeth and his hair seems to really be growing too. I've resigned myself to the fact that we'll be spending a small fortune every few months at Stride Rite. Good shoes = $$$. D wore one pair for quite a while, until recently when we splurged on more. Once they get outside and really start tearing it up...one pair is just not enough.

    ReplyDelete