Saturday, May 1, 2010

Red, White, Blue and Cooper Too!

Today we bought Ryan his first American flag that will be used as a prop in his photo shoot next weekend. Cooper and Ryan were both very interested in the flag and both wanted to chew on the wooden stick. My cousin's husband will be shooting Ryan's 1st Birthday photos next Saturday and one of shots will be of Ryan in his Hanbok holding an American and Korean flag. Well, that's the plan anyway. I can't believe next month my little boy is going to be turning one. It makes me a little sad because I feel he is growing up SO fast and slowly becoming less of a baby. Either way, I am so blessed to have him in my life and each day I realize this more and more. He is such a sweet little boy. I also want to acknowledge how wonderful Cooper is with Ryan. He is so patient and loving toward him. In the beginning Cooper seemed to be the one annoying Ryan now Ryan is the one annoying Cooper. Kind of cute.
Here are few pics!





6 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to see the photo shoot pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandra that they are both adorable! I look forward to seeing the photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! Can't wait to see his birthday pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the photo shoot! It's so nice to hear that Cooper and Ryan get along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute... I always say at that age everything serves one of three purposes. 1. Phone 2. Wear it 3. Eat it?? Looks like the flag fits into default purpose number 3 :)

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete