Friday, December 3, 2010

Adoption Finalization!

Today we had our court date to finalize our adoption. What a very special day for our family. I'm so thankful that things are finally officially, official!!!! I've looked forward to this day for a long time and I'm happy that the adoption process is finally over and we can move forward. It's been quite the journey and I feel beyond blessed to have Ryan as our son. I still don't know I got so lucky. Happy Adoption Day to my sweet little boy who has brought so much love and joy into our lives!






6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you must be so happy and relieved. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Ryan looks so cute in his vest and tie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! what a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Now for your next round of paperwork (ss number etc.) I was happy to have it done, but sad in a way that it is over....Ryan lloks so handsome in his outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! We are are waiting on our court date to finalize Cooper's! I know what an exciting day this must have been for you guys. We look forward to our day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...I LOVE reading about finalizations and seeing photos. Ryan looks adorable with the flag. Congrats!

    I'm sorry I've fallen so far behind on your blog. I added you to my "newly edited" Google reader and hope to check in from time to time now. THANKS for all your comments on my blog. I appreciate it.

    Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete