Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I can honestly say that 2010 was THE greatest year of my life. In years past I was either waiting or hoping for something but this year, all of my waiting and hoping has came to an end and I couldn't be any happier. This time, I can start a new year in a very happy place with a very special little boy who has changed my life in the best way possible....all thanks to God!! It most certainly will be a Happy New Year with many new beginnings!!!!

I want to wish a very Happy New Year to all my family, friends, blogger friends and followers!!! I hope this year brings many wonderful things to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look of your blog:-) Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how happy he looks in the new pic at the top of the blog. It's so cool to see his referral picture next to the newest pic. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete