Monday, December 27, 2010

Our First Christmas!

I've been looking forward to Christmas with Ryan ever since last year when he was only a little picture hanging on the tree. I knew this year would be special I just had no idea how happy I would actually feel creating wonderful family memories with Ryan. Although he is still young and not fully able to understand the concept of Christmas, he sure was a lot of fun to watch. I love being able to recreate the joy and excitement of Christmas for Ryan as I had as a child thanks to my parents.
I even found myself on Christmas Eve night unable to sleep feeling the same anticipation I did as kid only this time it was excitement for Ryan. He was so cute in the morning and completely overwhelmed with all the presents, not sure which one to play with first. I too received some great presents this year with Ryan of course being the greatest gift of all. This Christmas was more than I could ask for and I am so thankful for what this year has brought for our family. What a Merry Christmas it was!!!!

Christmas Eve....




My Brother dressed up as Santa...


Christmas Morning...



Christmas Day at Grandpa and Grandma's (NA! Na! & BA PA!)










4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I too agree that the night before I had that little child excitement! It is amazing having our boys home with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings,

    Just linked over to your blog and have been reading several S. Korea adoption blogs lately. We are in Indiana and would like to start the process of adopting soon. I'm doing as much research as I can so that we can find the agency that would be the best fit for our family.

    When convenient, would you please email me with more details about the agency which you used and the timeline? Thanks so much! (jlp91326@yahoo.com)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad Christmas was everything you've hoped for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you had a wonderful first Christmas with Ryan!

    ReplyDelete