Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dear Cooper....

Dear Cooper,
To some people you are just a dog, but to us you are so much more. You are part of the family in a way I never thought a dog could be. You are loving, sweet, gentle, affectionate, and kind to EVERYONE and our best friend. At one of the very lowest points of our life you were there to make us smile and at one of the happiest moments of our life you were there to celebrate with us. Our home wouldn't feel as warm without you there and you will always be our Coopy Doo! We love you and you will always hold the title as being THE number one dog. Ryan is a very lucky boy to grow up with a dog as wonderful as you!!! What a good boy you are Cooper!!

This is a canvas painting I had done as a gift to my husband for Christmas...



Sleigh ride for two....

4 comments:

  1. I love Cooper too!

    Love, Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that dog is just the cutest. I keep using pics of your dog as bait to try to convince my husband. :) What a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...Cooper is soooo good with Ryan! Love the last picture:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs are very special in a lot of people's lives - they have a unique relationship with humans like no other (human or otherwise). I'm honored to have Cooper as my 2nd best friend !!!

    ReplyDelete