Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Traditions!

Every year the weekend before Christmas my mom, sister, and I spend the day making Christmas cookies. It is one of my very favorite days of the year! It's a great time for us to spend some quality time together as we make memories I will treasure for years to come. While we make cookies, my dad, husband, and brother-in-law to be spend the day making homemade sausage! This year was all the more special because we had Ryan there to share in this tradition. Some day when Ryan is old enough he will be helping out the guys make sausage! I'm so excited for Ryan to be apart of our family traditions and to make new ones with him! Everything is just so much more special with him here and I know this Christmas will be the most special one yet!!!

Cookie Making...




Sausage Making....





Other Random Pictures from the day...

Ryan with his Aunite Kati


Ryan testing out the cookies


My sweet boy...and dog!




6 comments:

  1. You got some great pictures! And I am sure those cookies were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! the picture of Ryan, w/ the guys and sausage is priceless! Traditions are one of my favorite things about having a new family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love our cookie making tradition, too! It's so much fun. And lucky Ryan for getting to test them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you just look so happy and content. The cookie/sausage day sounds awesome! I hope this Christmas is eveything you want it to be!

    ReplyDelete