Wednesday, February 10, 2010

8 Months Old!


Today our baby turns 8 months old. I can't believe that he is already 8 months. We received is referral exactly 3 months ago today and he was only 5 months at the time. So, today also marks exactly 3 months since we saw his sweet little face for the first time. I'm not going to lie, it's really hard not being able to be part of life as he continues to grow. I wish I could freeze time so he would stop growing until he was in our arms. I just pray that something will happen very soon. Turns out that the Visa Center in D.C. has been shut down since Monday due to the storm they had there and will also be shut down again today because of the weather. This means that I once again won't be able to call to find out if there has been a visa interview scheduled for Ryan. So, the wait continues with no exciting news to share. Please pray that things will move quickly and we will get our travel call very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment