Thursday, February 18, 2010

What the Heck!!!

Another disappointing day! I once again called the visa center and spoke with a very nice women. She said the same thing I've heard for a week straight now.... "There is no visa interview scheduled yet but the Packet 3 was received on the 5th") I asked her what has to happen before an interview can be scheduled and she basically told me that the Packet 3 (immigration papers) have yet to be sent BACK to the embassy in Seoul and until the papers are sent back, no interview will take place. What the heck!!! They received the Packet 3 on February 5th which is one day shy of 2 weeks ago. I don't understand what the hold up is.

I will call the visa center again tomorrow even though I already know what they are going to tell me. I know I should just wait until Monday to call but who knows, maybe something will be different. Maybe the Packet 3 was finally sent to the embassy. You never know! I just hate the fact that NOTHING has happened in two weeks. TWO WEEKS!!!! I can't even come up with a scenario in my head as to why things have remained idol for so long now. I really hope that something will happen next week. It just has to.

I'm so tired of waiting. This week has been especially difficlut for me because I was almost certain that we would have gotten our travel call or at the very least Ryan would of had his visa interview. This week my phone has become my enemy. Every time someone calls me I sprint to my phone and my heart skips a beat because I am holding on to a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe it's our travel call. My friends and family have resorted to sending me text messages telling me to call them because they don't want to give me false hope when the rings.

I'm not sure what else to say other than I just want my little baby. I feel like we've waited long enough and to be completely honest, I'm tired of waiting. We both are. Hopefully in the very near future I will have some exciting news to share rather than the same post about how I'm tired of waiting. My hopes are that this weekend will be the last weekend that I am anxiously awaiting for my baby and that next weekend we are on our way to Korea. Keep the prayers coming our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment