Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Patience is a Friend of Mine

Well, this is the week I've been waiting for for a long time. I am really hoping that SOMETHING will happen this week. Since our referral I've had hope that this would be the week in February we would get our call to travel to Korea. Not really sure why, its just has been my "hopeful prediction". I would love to get our travel call this week but I'm not so sure that's going to happen due to the Lunar New Year celebration this past weekend in Korea causing the agency there to close for two days. I do hope however that Ryan will at least have his visa interview this week and then early next week we will get our travel call and later next week we will be on our merry way to South Korea.

We were looking at flights last night "pretending' we were booking flights just to get an idea of cost and travel plans. Looks like most flights fly to Chicago with a two hour layover, then off to Seoul. Let's hope that in the very near future we aren't just "pretending" to book flights, but actually booking our flights to bring our son home. I can't tell you how excited I will be when we do get our travel call.

I so badly want to call the visa center in D.C. today to see if there is a visa interview scheduled yet but I am going to stay patient and wait until tomorrow afternoon to call....giving things a little extra time. Until then I will continue to pray and do my very best to stay as patient as I possibly can. That's really all I can do at this point. Something HAS got to happen this week, it just has to. We'll see what this week will bring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment