Friday, February 5, 2010

Hopeful Prediction

It's been one week since we received our I-600 approval in the mail. I was so excited to receive our approval in the mail being that it is one step closer to getting our baby. However, here we are back to the waiting table. So what's next you ask? Well, here is my hopeful prediction as to what I think will happen next. So in South Korea, Ryan needs to be taken to the Visa Center. Whether or not an appointment has been made for him we don't know. I am hoping that by now an appointment for him HAS been made and is scheduled for sometime next week. The agency is South Korea is shut down for holiday February 12th and re-opens on February 16th. If my hopeful prediction holds true, then Ryan will be ready to travel the week of February 15th and sometime that week we will get our travel call and prepare to travel the last week in February. I'm trying to remain as patient as possible but the closer we are to getting our baby the more difficult the wait becomes. You think it would be the opposite. Let's hope that my prediction will pan out and the last week in February we will finally be holding our baby in our arms. Just thinking about that makes my heart flutter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment