Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Frustrated!

Still nothing. I tried calling the National Visa Center in D.C. this morning on several accounts only to continuously get disconnected. I'm trying to call to find out if a visa interview has been scheduled for Ryan. I'm not sure what's going on over there but I'm being told I am going to be connected to a representative to answer my question and at that point it disconnects. Maybe it's God's way of telling to me to just be patient. Who knows. It's killing me having to sit here and wonder what's going on and when things are going to happen. I'm done waiting. I really don't want to wait anymore. It's so frustrating. Maybe I will have better luck tomorrow.

Regardless of the fact, at some point in the very near future we will be going to South Korea. When I take a moment to stop and think about what's really happening, it gives me chills. Not only are we going to South Korea, we are adopting a child, and we are becoming parents for the first time. So much will happen in such a short amount of time I'm sure it's going to feel completely surreal and won't sink in for quite a while. I'm so excited about visiting a foreign land but I am even more excited to meet my son for the first time and to finally become a mommy. Joey and I are going to spend the next few days figuring out places we want to see and visit while we are in South Korea so we can make the most out of our trip.

That's all for now. Hopefully I will have more exciting news to share very soon. Meanwhile, I am hoping and praying that his interview has been scheduled and we will get our call to travel much sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment