Friday, February 19, 2010

Another week down....

Once again I called the visa center with a tiny bit of hope that maybe something happened over night. As expected, the status has not changed. The bottom line is that the agency in South Korea still hasn't returned the Packet 3 to the embassy in Seoul. Now, instead of calling everyday to find out if Ryan has an interview, I will be calling to find out if the Packet 3 has been sent because until it is, no interview will be scheduled. Frustrating.....

At this point I don't really know what to expect. Ive been wrong so far so I feel that it's worse to make "hopeful predictions" just to be disappointed at the end of each week. I want so badly for something to happen next week but I am feeling more doubtful than hopeful. It doesn't surprise me that things would pan out this way. The entire adoption process has been very smooth with ZERO hold-ups or delays. It's almost humorous how the very last step in the process is the one that seems to be taking longer than expected. Everything else up to this point has actually happened sooner than expected. So hilarious!!!!!

So instead of feeling sad all weekend I am going to enjoy it. Joey and I don't have any plans this weekend...(probably because we were planning on making our way to Korea) but it will be nice to relax and spend what will be one of the last few weekends we have together before we get Ryan. I'm not going to lie though, I would much rather have our weekend spent as a family of three....well four if you include our awesome dog Cooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment