Monday, March 15, 2010

Anxious...

I am incredibly anxious and have been since last week. Ever since I called D.C. last Tuesday and was told that Ryan made his Embassy Appearance, I have been SO anxious. When I called D.C. on Friday I talked with the nicest and funniest lady. She said the same thing as the others. That there still hasn't been a Visa Interview. This is what she said to me..."No interview but I see his picture and Oh...My...God....he is so cute and he has NO hair. He looks like a little worried old man." She was hilarious and just kept saying how cute he was and how worried he looked. She also told me that I should start calling D.C. every day starting this week (even though I already do) to see if the Visa Interview has been scheduled. I can't sleep and hardly have an appetite. Every time I think about getting our travel call my stomach turns and my heart starts racing. For the first time I feel like now when the phone rings it could possibly be our social worker calling to say Ryan is ready. I just hope that call comes this week.
So I will be walking around with my phone clutched in my hand all day and every time someone calls me, my heart will skip a beat. Most of my family and friends have actually starting text messaging me before calling to warm me. Funny! Let's just hope that one of those calls is the call we've been waiting for for such a long time now. I'm ready. We're ready. Cooper is ready too. Hopefully I will be updating very soon with very exciting news. Until then, I will pray like heck and try to keep as busy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment