Friday, March 12, 2010

Flashback Friday....7 Years!



On this Friday seven years ago my husband and I were in the very early stages of our relationship. He invited me to the Old Shillelagh (an Irish Pub) in Detroit with a group of his friends to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. We had just started dating and had only been on one date a few days prior. I was hesitant to go being that I was going to be the only girl with this group of guys. I'm so glad I did because it ended up being so much fun and the start of a wonderful relationship and now wonderful marriage. We even shared our very first kiss that night :)

My husband deserves a special thank you for being such a loving, supportive, and PATIENT husband not just during this process, but always. He is the best!!!! Thank you for the greatest 7 years of my life...so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment