Monday, March 1, 2010

Hopeful Month

Today marks the first day of March. In South Korea this day commemorates the March 1st Movement in 1919. "On March 1 of this year, the Korean people declared their nation's independence from Japan. It was a catalyst for the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea(April 13, 1919)." To me it marks the beginning of a month that is going to be a great one. This is going to be the month....it just has to be. I am feeling hopeful that this is the month that we will become a forever family. I know I thought this for February, but something just feels right about March. It's always been one of my favorite months. It's the start of Spring, new life, and the month that my husband and I starting dating 7 years ago:)

Today I am feeling in the mood to "Spring Clean" my house. I feel like I should do a thorough cleaning while I have the time. Since South Korea is celebrating their holiday today and the agency is closed I don't have to worry and stress out about calling D.C. because I'm certain that nothing has happened since I last called on Friday. Instead, I am going to enjoy this beautiful sunny day, clean house and continue to hope and pray that our travel call will come very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment