Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today's the Day :) :)

Today is the day I thought would never come. It still hasn't hit me that we are leaving for SOUTH KOREA today!!!! The fact that I just wrote that last sentence is still shocking and surreal to me. I've been surprisingly calm...haven't had to bust into the xanax yet! I'll save that for the flight! I was even able to get some sleep last night believe it or not. I did however wake up at 5:50am and have been up ever since. I'm kind of glad our flight doesn't leave until this evening because it is giving me the opportunity to take it easy this morning instead of feeling rushed.

I just want to say thank you to all my friends and family who have been so supportive throughout this entire process. Joey and I both appreciate the support and love we have received and couldn't ask for a better family or friends. Thank you to everyone who follows our blog....please stay tuned for updates from Korea!

See you on the flip flop! XOXOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm so glad you have been following. What a fun time for ME to find my way to your blog now! You leave TODAY?! Holy moly! I totally know the emotions you are feeling..."everything," indeed, like you said in your last post. Safe travels & really looking forward to following from here...the BEST part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoooo, that's all I have to say.
    Have a magical trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and can't wait to read all about your trip to Korea and bringing your little guy home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog through Sandra's...I can't wait to read more about your journey to get your son! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are just as excited as you both are!! Our new grandson will be here soon. See you at the airport!! Manna

    ReplyDelete