Monday, March 8, 2010

Out of sight....but not out of mind!

Even though my little baby boy is so far away from me, he is always in my thoughts and I am keeping him very close in my heart. I can't help but sit here and wonder what he is doing and how much he has changed in the last 5 months. I hate that we are unable to receive any updates on how he is doing or recent photos of him. It's so frustrating to me not knowing ANYTHING about him. I look at pictures of him from when he was 4 months old and now he is almost 9 months. I'm certain that he has changed in so many ways. Does he have teeth? Does he crawl? What are his favorite foods, his favorite toy, what does his smile looks like, how much hair does he have now...the list goes on and on. Most importantly I hope and pray that he is a happy and healthy baby and that he is getting the love and care that he deserves and needs.

The waiting continues and is becoming more and more difficult as another day passes with NO progress. Today was a harder day for me than normal...no particular reason, just was. I truly hope that all my questions will be answered soon and even more importantly I hope that all of our prayers we will be answered and my sweet little baby boy will be in my waiting arms very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment