Tuesday, March 9, 2010

They see his picture!!!!!!

So, I called DC this morning around 10:30am and was told that the P3 still hasn't been returned and that there still hasn't been an Embassy Appearance (EA)...Blah, blah, blah....Something told me to call back so that's exactly what I did. I called around 4pm and the nicest girl told me that he had his EA today and she could see his picture!!!! My eyes filled with tears and I bombarded this girl with so many questions. I asked her if he had more hair on his head and she told me that he has just has a little that sticks up...so cute! I also asked her if he was smiling and she said he wasn't. I'm dying to see this child's smile since none of his referral pictures are of him smiling! I bet he has such a beautiful smile! I told her thank you so many times and that she totally made my day!

What does this mean??? Let's hope this means that we will be getting our travel call either this week or early next week. Looks like my little baby boy will be able to be with us on Easter!!! I am so excited right now and can't believe that this is actually happening. Things are finally starting to move forward!!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!! Yay!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait until you get the final phone call!!
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I can't wait too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It means you're going to Korea SOON! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmy and I were soooo excited to hear this news last night! You're going to see you're little baby soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete